Monday, July 28, 2008

The Maiden Voyage

Well, I finally did it. I created a blog. No big deal to some, you might say, but for me, it is. I have debated for a long, long time what to name my blog, but finally decided on "I Love to Travel." If you know me, you know that traveling is in my blood. I would fly anywhere in an instant if I had the freedom, time, and money to do so. Especially to Paris. I've only been there once, but dream daily about returning there some day! So, this is the Maiden Voyage of my blog and I hope you enjoy it. Please return soon for more exciting adventures!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, a blog, yeah! Another one for me to check! ;)

Macdaddy Music said...

hello Mother - nice idea.

Libby Design said...

Woohoo! You finally did it! What a "hip" Grandma you are. :)